Florida-based rehab provider comprised of an inpatient rehabilitation hospital (150+ beds), over 25 outpatient centers, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, home health services, memory care and a research facility. PPR began working with this partner in 2010.
- Days to start were higher than management’s expectations for hiring therapists and specialties nurses
- Hiring managers were dissatisfied with the candidates presented to them for positions
- Management had a desire to recruit more efficiently
- Recruiting team was not meeting management’s expectations
- Over 700 hires, including therapists, assistants, nursing staff (RNs, CNAs, LPNs, Educators, Directors), IT, and administrative staff.
- Improved turnover from 74% to 4% over a three-year period
- Days to fill for therapists improved to 75 days from 150+ days
- Reduced premium labor and eased the stresses of overworked resources
- PPR began the partnership recruiting for only therapy positions. Currently, PPR recruits for all staff, both clinical and non clinical.